My client, one of the big banks in Australia is looking to bring on a number of resources to build out a newly formed team in the Data space. You will need to have local experience in the banking finance sector, particularly in the regulatory space. This role has a large operational component so you will have excellent communicaiton skills and be able to translate technical language into business terminology.
This position exists to support teams across RFO with the daily operations across multifunctional tasks located onshore and offshore. The role is also responsible for developing and distributing divisional AML and Sanctions reporting across our stakeholders.
- Design, build and implementation of operational reporting, analytics and solutions that support operational excellence for production teams within AML
- Using technical skills for the delivery of strategic objectives
- Supporting the broader AML & Sanctions team
- A strong understanding of technology and business systems strategically and operationally
- Knowledge and application of compliance and legislative requirements
- Understanding and applying the principles of risk management
- Technical and AML experience
- Experience with SQL/SAS (EDW & ODW), VBA (Excel/ Access),Tableau, I2 Analyst Notebook or similar
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 202227.