- Large enterprise organisation
- Initial 4 month contract
- Joining leader in the Telco industry
Our client, a large IT&T organisation based just outside of the Sydney CBD, have an exciting opportunity for a Process/Data Analyst to join the team on an initial 4 month contract.
The role will be joining a large team focussing on performance excellence and process transformation. It will be responsible for extracting data from multiple complex systems, cleansing the data, analysing/ providing insights and producing reports that will enable continuous process improvement.
This role interacts with various stakeholders at multiple levels across the group and would suit dynamic, enthusiastic staff interested in being a key component of a large, progressive team.
- Substantial experience working in a Data Analysis capacity.
- Previous experience working in process analysis.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Proven experience in analysing and creating detailed reports.
- Knowledge and experience with Tableau or Minitab
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent business acumen with a strong work ethic and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 195674
Please click the apply button