Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse SAS DI/ETL Developer. To work in the data warehouse delivery team and ensure quality delivery of applications and infrastructure components.
Contract till June 30th 2021 with possible extensions
Must have current baseline clearance
- Provide the technical design, implementation, testing, and compliance for identified solutions.
- Design and implement ETL scripts and data warehouse solutions.
- Collaborate on warehouse and reporting design.
- Document the architectural design and production support processes in relevant artefacts.
- Ensure that security, auditability and data integrity issues are covered in the design of the application.
- Work with the Data Warehouse Production Team for job migration, optimisation and scheduling.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Strong understanding of MDM - Master Data Management
- Understanding of data modelling principles for data warehouses
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you please apply or contact Rachel Drury on 02 6268 9720