Our Federal Government Client is seeking an Microsoft SQL Data Warehouse Modeller to work within a small, highly skilled team of data analyst. Within this role, you will develop data models to meet specified business requirements which will allow future integration with other reporting systems and develop SQL scripts for curation of transactional datasets.
This is a long-term contract opportunity looking to start ASAP until 30th June 2020 with extension options available and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Technical excellence, specifically in SQL data warehousing
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services: Tabular modelling, DAX and experience with programming languages/automation: Python and R
- Ability to develop analytics products, including interactive reports and dashboards, to meet business requirements
- Ability to support ad hoc analytical and programming tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 196558
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.