Data Warehouse Developer
- Initial 6-month contract in the Perth CBD
- Work in the mining industry
- Seeking C#, .NET, Microsoft BI Stack & Oracle SQL
A large-scale mining client is seeking a Data Warehouse Developer for an initial 6 month contract based in the Perth CBD. The role will be responsible for the development and enhancement of data warehouse systems, utilizing Agile development methodology.
- Development & enhancement of applications;
- Utilize Agile Methodology frameworks;
- Collaborate with both technical & non-technical stakeholders;
- Creation & maintenance of automated unit test suites.
- Strong, recent experience with design & development of critical data warehouses;
- Technical experience with C#,.NET, PowerShell, Microsoft BI Stack (MS SSIS,SSAS, SQL Server) & Oracle SQL;
- CI/CD (e.g. GIT, Team City, Octopus) & automated testing;
- Previous experience working within Agile development environments;
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written;
- Ability to work within a team environment OR independently.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 210087)