- 2 Month Contract to start in January 2019
- Sydney CBD
- Urgent Requirement - Start ASAP
We are looking to hire an experienced Data Warehouse Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years or more as a Data Warehouse Developer
- Strong experience in development on Data / SQL Integration Projects.
- Possess and demonstrate deep knowledge of data warehouse concepts, techniques, various design alternatives, and overall data warehouse strategies.
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (including agile development methodology)
- Must have HTML table experience
- Web scraping
- Developing and reading various reports
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Start ASAP
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button