Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Data Warehouse Developers for a 12 month contract role, working in Canberra's CBD.
Within this role you will be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
A Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Data Warehouse developer in software development with experience across:
- Development of ETL mappings or Data Integration from sources such as RDBMS (e.g. SQL Server), CRMs, Websites via APIs, Flat files (CSV / XLSX / XLS / XML / JSON)
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Experience in ETL tool sets, such as SSIS
- Experience in SQL database development
- Experience in modelling data
- Knowledge in using Kimball methodology
- Knowledge in using Data vault modelling
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Report development e.g. PowerBI
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185595.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.