Applicant MUST be an Australian citizen or Australian PR holder
Location: Bankstown NSW
Daily Rate: $300-350 plus super
MS SQL Server
Ability to write oracle sql scripts
Provide expert advice and feedback including analysis of reports and statistics identifying patterns of behaviour and performance issues to internal and external customers, including Institute management and senior staff.
- Provide high level problem solving support to Institute staff in the resolution of system issues in order to achieve efficient implementations and ongoing operation of reporting, data analysis and data quality.
- Monitor the progress of implementation to ensure benefit realisation and provide information and feedback to South Western Sydney Institute management on performance and progress during the implementation process.
- Analyse and document work flow processes & standard operating procedures (SOP's) for Student Administration and Learning Management systems, in consultation with stakeholders within South Western Sydney Institute.
- Provide expert advice and feedback including analysis of reports and statistics identifying patterns of behaviour and performance issues to internal and external customers, including Institute management and senior staff.
- Participate as an effective member of the Customer Support Services team, contributing to the development and implementation of Operational and Business Plans, reporting to the Manager Student Operations against outcomes and other performance targets to ensure goals are met and outcomes achieved.
- Ensure that agreed targets for data quality and reporting/claiming are identified, communicated and achieved in line with the Institute's strategic objectives.
- Undertake internal control checks and audits to ensure compliance with Client's policies, procedures, audit and legislative requirements and in consultation with the South Western Sydney Institute campuses develop and implement audit procedures for monitoring the integrity of the Student Administration and Learning Management systems.
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge related to the changing VET environment including Government Training Agendas, clients' strategic directions, regulatory requirements such as government policies and Australian Qualifications and Training Framework (AQTF).
- Management of complex, technical and sensitive customer complaints, problems and issues on behalf of Institute Management.
- Ensure the integrity of student information by conducting and participating in local and state wide audit processes.
- Responding to a range of complex and sensitive customer enquiries and determining the appropriate response or course of action.
- Managing competing priorities from the large number of various customer groups both internal and external
- Establishing and developing cooperative working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and negotiating mutually acceptable outcomes on issues where interests may compete.
- Developing Institute procedures to adapt to the implementation of new corporate systems and procedures that require the acquisition of new skills.
- Developing and implementing the necessary procedures required to satisfy audit requirements.
- Maintaining current knowledge of changing Institute policies, procedures, systems and protocols.
- Developing effective project management and implementation strategies to support the data analysis and reporting requirements