Data Warehouse Architect
- Contract starting 1/2/21 - 30/7/21
- Seeking Data analysis, data integration & Kimball Modelling
- Requires AWS S3, Redshift, Business Object Data Services & Microsoft Power BI
A highly reputed organization based just 5 - 10 mins from the Perth CBD is seeking a Data Warehouse Architect to assist in the creation of a Green Fields works management data warehouse.
We require extensive experience in data analysis, data integration technologies and Kimball (Dimensional) modelling techniques. We are also seeking strong knowledge of AWS S3, Redshift, Business Object Data Services (or similar ETL) and Microsoft Power BI.
- Analysing legacy reporting & new reporting requirements for conversion to a new reporting platform;
- Identifying & advising technology options for the data pipeline, reporting data marts & report delivery;
- Documenting solution architecture, technology components & information flows;
- Defining and documenting logical and physical data models;
- Documenting data mapping transformation rules through the data pipeline from source to target systems.
- Strong, recent commercial experience in Data warehousing architecture/ analytics role;
- Extensive experience in data analysis, data integration technologies and Kimball (Dimensional) modelling technique;
- Must have knowledge of AWS S3, Redshift, Business Object Data Services (or similar ETL) and Microsoft Power BI.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills;
- Ability to work with technical (development) and non-technical (Business analyst) stakeholders;
- Previous experience working within Agile Methodology environments.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208734)