About the Company
Our Federal Government Client is seeking fill multiple positions for a large Cloud Services initiative that will transform the way the department develops and delivers services to its clients, both internal and external.
About the role
As part of the data warehouse team, reporting to the Section Manager Business Intelligence, the data visualiser and analyst will be responsible for: 1. Turning complex data into clear information through various types of visuals and reporting mediums 2. Interpreting requirements of business partners and executives to create fit for purpose reporting products 3. providing actionable insights and analysis to inform business and executive decision makers.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and have the ability to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including team members, product owners, project managers, and executives. You will also have experience working in both Agile and Waterfall projects and ideally have experience with to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement as part of a large program of work.
Skills and experience
- understanding data models
- building, querying, testing and validating datasets
- drawing from different data sources and queries to produce visual outputs
- being proficient in building visualisations and dashboards using Power BI
- developing data visualisations based on strategic requirements f) experience in using SQL, programming languages such as Python or R.
- have strong attention to detail and accuracy
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting reference 239235
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.