About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Data Visualisation Analyst you will advise on on the visual design principles and analyse large metrics data sets and distil key indicators around health and performance. You will identify, collaborate, and tune alert levels and trigger conditions for various degradation scenarios and have a background in business intelligence, reporting, or visualisation
- Experience working in a related role in Business Intelligence, Reporting, or Visualisation
- Experience in network or systems administration
- Ability to educate and advise users on visual design principles
- Understanding of NSW government accessibility guidelines
- Ability to analyse large metrics data sets and distil key indicators around health, performance
- Ability to identify, collaborate, and tune alert levels and trigger conditions for various degradation scenarios
- Ability to conceptualise, map, and generate visualisations around multiple inter-dependencies between complex disparate IT systems
- Ability to experiment and produce prototypes in collaboration with consumers around highly varied business areas, to leverage visual analytics
- Ability to educate users on visual design principles, usage, security, privacy, and accessibility
- Advanced data manipulation skills, including custom SQL queries
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate and explain the analytic process to non-technical consumers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with Splunk, Grafana, new relic, appdynamics, Dynatrace, Kibana / Canvas
- Passion for providing distilled, meaningful visuals of complex disparate datasets
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 193632
Please click the apply button.