- Federal Government Organisation
- Melbourne CBD
- Contract until 31/12/2020 plus 6 months extension
Seeking a Data Tester work within a large Federal Government Organisation.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Architects and SME's to ensure testing requirements are documented and validated;
- Design, document, manage and execute test cases, sets, and suites.
- Work in an end to end integrated project teams environment using multiple delivery methodologies;
- Develop and continually improve our functional test automation frameworks.
- Identify environment and data requirements;
- Working collaborative with cross team and vendor development/ testing teams.
Essential skills and experience
- Large-scale transformation project experience
- Enterprise integration platform experience with ESB, MFT, ETL, and API
- End to End Testing experience in an integrated environment
- Intermediate SQL scripting
- Australian Citizen
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a Baseline security clearance.
- Experience using - ALM
- Test Automation Skills - JSON/Selenium (preferred).
- Experience in large data migration and transformation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #197005
Please click the apply button.