Our enterprise level Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and knowledgeable Data/System Analyst Modeller for an initial long-term contracting opportunity with extension options.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Analysing vast amounts of data which enter or exit business intelligence systems
- Maintaining conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata
- Programming using SQL coding language
- Developing and maintaining a product backlog, including user stories and acceptance criteria
To be successful you will:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Data/System Analyst Modeller
- Be capable of analysing data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
- Have strong experience in programming using SQL coding language tools such as SQL Server Management Studio
- Be proficient in modelling data using modelling techniques such as ERD, Ensemble Modelling (e.g. DataVault) or Star Schema (e.g. Kimball)
- Have experience working in a Safe Agile framework is highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance or have the Ability to Obtain to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 197327
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.