Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking a strong Data/System Analyst Modeller to work on an expansive National program. Within this role you will work with a range of stakeholders to understand and translate business needs into data models, supporting long-term solutions. You will also be required to analyse data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
This is a contract starting ASAP for 12 months with possible extensions and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar position of Data/System Analyst Modeller
- Exceptional data analytical skills and experience programming using SQL
- Experience modelling data using: Entity relationship diagram (ERD), Ensemble modelling (e.g. DataVault), Star Schema (e.g. Kimball)
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to conduct workshops and presentations for business users
- Experience working in SAFe Agile Framework highly desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193636
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position