Our client is seeking to engage a Data Strategist experienced in the development and implementation of data strategies across complex teams.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Development of an Organisation-wide data strategy (document) with roadmap of actions to deliver key initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements for the data strategy.
- Analyse existing corporate policy and strategies to identify relevant touch points with the data strategy.
- Present to a wide range of committees, internal and external stakeholders through formal presentations and documentation to influence, advocate and negotiate outcomes.
- Manage project risks and outcomes through the application of risk management procedures.
- Act as a single point of contact between the various stakeholders and the project, ensuring consistency of communication.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651