Our client requires an experienced Data Specialist to design and implement their Data Management and Analytics environment. The Data Specialist will be responsible for defining, implementing and optimising our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The Data Specialist will work with architects, software developers, geospatial and data analysts and wider IT staff on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
The candidate will be excited by the prospect of designing our department's data architecture to, support our next generation of products and data initiatives. Main tasks of jobs are listed below but not limited to;
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture including structured, unstructured and geospatial data.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, input to re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability and performance, etc.
- Build the processes required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of internal and external data sources.
- Create complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Facilitate and create data sets for our analysts and research team members that enable them to provide insights on policy and program effectiveness.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 206971
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.