- Supply Chain Master Data role
- Variety of levels consider from graduate to experienced
- Sydney CBD location
Our client is seeking a Data Entry specialist to join their supply chain planning team. The team is responsible for maintaining accuracy of supply chain data across various business units and assisting with a change project.
- Act as the conduit between products, channel and planning functions and provide input from master data to relevant business sales and operations planning, and budgeting processes.
- Manage master data by managing the inputs of all products and pricing, and in some cases customer
- Analyse and monitor data to reveal insights, introduce new customers and products, and inform customer specific pricing based on inputs from stakeholders.
- Work with broader Supply Chain team to ensure identification of correct master data.
- Ensure and maintain data security and determine legitimate use cases that are beneficial to the organisation.
- Enforce data integrity, quality, and standards for all data.
- Provide reports to management as required
- Use innovative tools and collaboration to streamline current ways to collect and update data
- Variety of backgrounds considered - Jnr Business Analyst, bright graduate or in between
- Basic understanding of supply chain, FMCG, retail, warehousing or manufacturing
- Strong in excel
- Degree qualified
- Able to consult stakeholders and let them know why data may not be available or agree on what sku to use for a certain product line in a new system
- May have worked with data
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
Ref: 192 116