Our client is looking for 2 Data Scientist's with experience in Data visualization tools, designing data science solutions to real world problems via the development and deployment of predictive models. This will lead to the use of data science to create or enhance new technology options.
- Experience in development and deployment of predictive models
- Design-build and review machine learning models
- Designing data science solutions
- Communicate analytical approaches to technical and non- technical team members
- Investigate, review and apply innovative data science techniques to business
- Clean, analyse and prepare data ensuring data quality throughout the processes
- Experience in combining various data science techniques and methods to develop innovative and practical solutions
- Proficient with R, Python &/or Matlab statistical programming languages
- High-level knowledge of various machine learning techniques
- Working with datasets of all types and formats specifically spatial data & images
- Good understanding of data scales and sizes and related techniques, risks and impacts.
- Strong R&D focus
Please note: We are considering candidates with full Australian Work Rights.
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Mili Solanki 08 94231422 (ref 186930)