Job opportunity for Data Scientist.
- Understand the business needs and guide to a solution using our AWS AI services, platforms, and frameworks.
- Fast adaptive learner with good understanding of Digital Advertising, Web Traffic, App Install and Post Install Journey, Fraud Prevention, Click Stream.
- Assist by being able to deliver an ML / DL projects from beginning to end, including understanding the business needs, extracting and aggregating data, exploring data, building & validating predictive models, and deploying built models to deliver solutions with large and positive business impact.
- Use AWS SageMaker to analyze, train and deploy ML / DL models.
- Real Time Scoring and ML Pipelines.
- Use Deep Learning frameworks like MXNet, Caffe2, TensorFlow, PyTorch, CNTK, and Keras to build DL models.
- Use SparkML (AWS EMR) and Amazon Machine Learning (AML) to build ML models.
- Work with our Big Data Cloud Engineering team to analyze, extract, normalize, and label relevant data.
- Help enhance our Patent Pending Anti-Fraud Invalid Traffic mitigation platform Traffic Guard with AI capabilities.
- Research and implement novel ML and DL approaches, for Anomaly Detection.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS and EXPECTATIONS:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience
- Advanced SQL and Python skill
- A passion for tackling new challenges and working with large amounts of data
- Good expertise in time series analysis
- Ability to use Serverless AWS technology and develop products based on serverless technology
- Previous hands on experience in an ML engineer or data scientist role and a track record of building ML or DL models for Production ideally in AWS
- Experience using SparkML
- Able to write production level code, which is well-written and explainable
- Experience using ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, XGBoost, LightGBM and similar modelling frameworks
- Experience working with Scoring and Recommendation techniques.
- Experience handling terabyte size datasets and Using Bigdata Platforms like Spark, Hive, Athena, Druid
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns (data mining and pattern discovery experience)
- Ability to do data visualization with tools like Tableau, AWS Quick Sight, Python data visualization libraries
- Knowledge and experience of writing and tuning SQL
- Past and current experience writing and speaking about complex technical concepts to broader audiences in a simplified format
- Experience giving data presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS and EXPECTATIONS:
- PhD in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Python, Java or C/C++
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
- Track record of helping customers with their AI needs
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
- Experience with AWS technologies like Redis, Elastic Search, Dynomodb, Athena, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, and EMR
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within our company
If you wish to discuss, please contact Mili on 0894231422 quoting ref 184322
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can send your resume at email@example.com