- Data Scientist opportunity for a Product Analytics Team
- Multinational software company with an amazing culture
- Competitive daily rate, remote working opportunity
About the Company
Leading multinational software company with over 150,000 customers and millions of users across their product range, whose goal and is to change the way people work together with customer experience at the forefront of everything they do. Central modern offices, with an amazing culture, consistent growth and investment in unleashing the potential of every member of the team.
About the Role
The main function of the Data Scientist is to produce innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets. You will be working in the Product Analytics team, driving smarter products, providing business insights, and assisting in product roadmap decisions.
- Apply knowledge of statistics, machine learning, programming, data modelling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and product improvement.
- Use a flexible, analytical approach to design, develop, and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data.
- Generate and test hypotheses and analyse and interpret the results of product experiments. Work with product engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale implementation.
- Provide Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization support, which includes, but limited to support for the online customer service dashboards and other ad-hoc requests requiring data analysis and visual support.
- 3+ years of Data Science experience applying your analytics skills and running experiments
- Experience in A/B experimentation
- SQL, Python and R experience
- Proficiency in either Tableau or R-Shiny
- Experience working with data in AWS
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Degree in analytics, economics or in a relevant field
Advance your skills in a fantastic work environment with a great culture. Work on the latest technologies, across multiple platforms.
If interested and you think you're the right person for this opportunity, please select APPLY or contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 248089.