Data Analytic/Data Scientist - Ambulance Victoria
Duration - 9 months + 24 month potential extension
Location - 41 Joseph st, Blackburn North
looking for Data Scientistwith Oracle, Datawarehouse, Java,Python and R programming languages
- Experience as Oracle RDBMS developer with SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience on Data Warehouse concepts
- Knowledge of Python and R programming languages
- Experience with backend Java programming to the Database and using tools
- Open-source Database / cross-platform experiences
- Knowledge of NoSQL based technologies like MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Strong knowledge of data factory, data lake etc.
- Some experience working with data lifecycle including but not limited to data ingestion (Oracle, MySQL or equivalent), Extract-Transform-Load (Talend, Python or equivalent), data storage & joining, management of data projects (GitHub, Jira & Confluence, or equivalent), and data quality / integrity checks
- Aptitude for understanding business objectives and processes and translating them into business and technical analysis of relevant data
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Arriane Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.