- Permanent role with a Global Tech company
- Python, Dataflow, Tableau, Azure ML
- Great benefits with flexible working arrangement
Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative ASX listed Tech Company with international presence. They are seeking a passionate, innovative Data Scientist with analytical experience and with Machine Learning/AI technical areas including Python, SQL, R, PySpark, Airflow, Dataflow, etc.
- Work with data to measure results, build and develop predictive models, non-routine analysis problems, and apply advanced analytical methods as needed;
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, data cleaning, and requirements specification processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Data quality planning.
- Run and implement experimentation techniques, AB test, Mutivariant test to prove the effectiveness of change
- Employ data visualisation and storytelling to communicate and engage stakeholders and build automated workflows for continued consumption of the insights.
To the role, you will bring:
- Hands-on analytical experience
- Hands-on experience in developing systems like BigQuery ML, Google Vertex AI Platform, and AutoML, reducing time to production. This experience can be from another cloud as well: AWS Sagemarker, Azure ML Service
- Proficiency in coding skills using SQL, Python, PySpark, Airflow, and Dataflow Apache Beam on large datasets
- Hands-on experience in data visualization with Tableau/Power BI/Looker/Other visualization tools
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills
Additional benefits include:
- Attractive career growth and salary packaging
- Hybrid workspace, flexible work hours, employee wellness plan and awesome events
- Experience with Google Ads would be a bonus
If you are interested and have the skills and experience we are seeking, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Irene Yam - 9423 1416 - (Job reference: 244515)