Our client is an Iconic Supermarket Brand, they are currently seeking multiple Data Scientists within their Advanced Analytics space.
In this role, you would be involved in conducting rigorous evaluations of models before coming into the defence process, anticipate questions and over deliver on evaluation.
Please note that this is a 3-month contract.
What you would be doing:
- Research new Advanced Analytics opportunities in areas of predictive modelling, regression, machine learning, optimisation, deep learning, reinforcement learning, NLP etc to identify new opportunities for future solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by cultivating relationships with stakeholders and across various leadership teams to improve their understanding and knowledge of data science techniques
- Deliver a seamless and proactive service to stakeholders articulating customer opportunity, commercial benefit, analytical findings and data recommendations. Showcase, benchmark and quantify the value and outcomes of analytics-based decision making.
- Mid-level all-round data scientist
- Available immediately
- Preferred to have one or more deep expertise of below:
- Predictive modelling including Forecasting
- Optimisation and Operations Research
- Marketing/Personalisation modelling
- Statistical and insights analytics
- Probabilistic methods and Bayesian modelling
- R Shiny App development
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.