Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Data Scientist with a strong background in researching and developing using AI-based tools and providing marchine learning technical advice.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Your responsibilities as the selected candidate are but not limited too:
- Undertaken research and development in:
- AI-based tools, including natural language processing, to support the following use cases:
- Augmented search
- Applicant support
- Application prioritisation and classification
- Enhanced processing; and
- Automated checks.
- Support the ongoing development of patent auto classification (PAC) tools and its use in our client's business processes
- Providing Machine Learning technical advice to sections
- Preparing training data and testing data for machine learning algorithms
- Training machine learning algorithms with prepared data sets
- Working with a group of external machine learning researchers
- Modelling data and data tables to run efficient data queries
- Data pattern identification
- Develop unit testing data queries and any developments
- Adhere to tight delivery schedule and high standard; and
- Develop and maintain relationships in a critical team, including participation in scrum meetings, adoption of agile methodology and liaison with business areas.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 204835
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.