Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and AI? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and NLP techniques?
My client is developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning and NLP solutions and applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Machine Learning/Data Scientist who can apply innovative techniques to real-world problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning solutions and NLP and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyse and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- An MS/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
- Experience using Scala, Spark and/or R
- Experience using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Happy to mentor junior team members and guide them on machine learning and data modelling applications