Our Federal Government client is seeking a Data Scientist to manage complex data science projects and to mentor and coach team members.
This is an initial 12 Months contract, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Have strong practical experience across one or more data science areas such as machine learning, data mining, text mining, descriptive analytics, data visualisation and automation
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with a diversity of programming languages such as R, Python or Scala
- Demonstrate experience investigating and analysing information using a variety of tools to come to well-reasoned conclusions
- Demonstrate experience communicating clearly with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Mandatory Technical skills:
- Programming skills -python, R, java Perl or C/C++
- Indepth knowledge of an analytical tool (SAS, R, Closure)
- SQL Database and coding
- Data visualization
- Work with unstructured data
- Will have qualifications in Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics or other relevant disciplines
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and possess Baseline.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #203841.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.