Peoplebank are recruiting for a Data Scientist for a project based in Adelaide.
This is an initial contract until June 2020, with a possible extension.
Please note - we can only consider Australian citizen, due to security clearances needed.
- Provide Business with a better understanding of the Data to explore opportunities for Business process improvements (Streamlining processes by identifying bottlenecks and pain points) which will ultimately improve User experience.
- Provide Business Intelligence by combining various data sets to explore further efficiencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of programming technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Must have proven understanding of management, systems development methodologies, and testing methodologies
- Ability to perform analysis on large data sets to extract actionable insights to support business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to illustrate and present patterns in data to key stakeholders
- Design and implement data experiments to test hypothesis and drive development
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile manner working with multi-disciplinary teams delivering business insights
- Push the frontiers of data analytics, exploring cutting-edge machine learning and data science techniques
- Extensive skills in SQL, R, Python and Scala
- Experience in working in Big Data platforms
So, if you are an expert Data Scientist looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402