Our client is assembling a team to build a technology platform that enables rapid generation, simulation, and analysis of development projects. We are looking for highly-motivated Data Scientist with experience in econometrics and supervised machine learning, and an extensive track record of creating and implementing innovative solutions to complex problems.
If you have experience with financial and economic analysis using data and have developed and deployed solutions using Python/R/Matlab and SQL, we'd love to hear from you.
This is a pivotal role at a global corporation and you will have significant visibility and scope to apply econometrics and machine learning to several technical and functional areas.
A long-term project with a high chance of several contract extensions.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the software system architecture and design to appropriately incorporate statistical analysis into the platform. Effectively communicate solutions to software engineers, customer facing and operational team
- Actively and collaboratively plan, architect, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain key software solutions and enhancements related to data science capabilities.
- Provide recommendations into the design of the product and platform focused on data science flow and be responsible for seeing those decisions implemented successfully.
- Implement an elegant data architecture focusing on the data science aspects of the platform
What you bring:
- Hands-on experience with econometric and machine learning toolkits
- Development experience with Python/R/Matlab and machine learning applications/frameworks
- 3+ years in developing and deploying algorithms into software
- Willingness to work in a software development environment delivering high-quality implementations (code & test)
- Excellent analytical, development, and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with technologies and tools such as:
- PostgreSQL, PostGIS, NoSQL
- Git, BitBucket Pipeline
- AWS services. Athena, Glue, Lambda, RedShift
- R, Python, TensorFlow, Statsmodels, Econometrics
- Machine Learning
- Data Wrangling
Like to hear more?
Please submit your resume by hitting the apply now button or please contact Nick Barwick, quoting reference #194237.