Peoplebank are recruiting for a Data Scientist for a Federal Government project based in Adelaide.
This is an initial contract for 6 months, with a possible extension of another 6 months
Please note - we can only consider Australian citizen, due to security clearances needed.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of programming technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Must have proven understanding of management, systems development methodologies, and testing methodologies
- Ability to provide appropriated skilled and/or certified resources with skill-sets including but not limited to:
- Developer/Programmers; with knowledge of, and experience in:
- Experience as a Data Scientist/Data Miner
- Ability to perform analysis on large data sets to extract actionable insights to support business outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and ability to illustrate and present patterns in data to key stakeholders
- Design and implement data experiments to test hypothesis and drive development
- Demonstrated ability to work in an agile manner working with multi-disciplinary teams delivering business insights
- Push the frontiers of data analytics, exploring cutting-edge machine learning and data science techniques
- Extensive skills in SQL, R, Python and Scala
- Experience in working in Big Data platforms
So, if you are an expert Data Scientist looking for a challenging role, then APPLY NOW
Or you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402