Our client is a mining organization who is looking for a Data Scientist that has experience in a mining or resource environment. This is a 6-month initial contract located in the Perth CBD.
- Deploy, manage and configure web applications to Azure application services
- Authoring, monitoring and managing data pipelines and related schedules
- Reading and authoring python scripts to manage tasks including machine learning, visualization and administration of azure resources
- Implementing machine learning models in various applications including data cleansing, model training and model application
- Experience with Azure including Azure DataFactory, ML workbench and Application Services.
- Experience with complex SQL in an analytics environment (Azure SQL Datawarehouse)
- Working knowledge of DataBricks as an analytics platform including development of Spark processes (Scala/Python) for transformation of large datasets
- Coding experience in an analytics environment, reading and authoring python scripts to manage tasks
- Experience with implementation of machine learning models in applications using R, sklearn or similar tools.
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 189744)