Our client is an Iconic Supermarket Brand, they are currently seeking multiple Data Engineers within their Advanced Analytics space.
In this role, you would be involved in conducting rigorous evaluations of models before coming into the defence process, anticipate questions and over deliver on evaluation.
What you would be doing:
- Research new Advanced Analytics opportunities in areas of predictive modelling, regression, machine learning, optimisation, deep learning, reinforcement learning, NLP etc to identify new opportunities for future solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor by cultivating relationships with stakeholders and across various leadership teams to improve their understanding and knowledge of data science techniques
- Deliver a seamless and proactive service to stakeholders articulating customer opportunity, commercial benefit, analytical findings and data recommendations. Showcase, benchmark and quantify the value and outcomes of analytics-based decision making
Data/Machine Learning Engineering.
Criteria is as below:
- Deployed ML models to production
- Experienced with ETL
- Familiar with API development
- Experienced with Azure
- Strong in R and SQL
- Familiar with software engineering
- Junior programmer / IT support operator who's familiar with R
- Some background in unix / linux administration.
- Some programming knowledge.
- Good understanding of IT systems, e.g. concepts around networks, servers, domains, databases, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good customer service etiquette.
- Willingness to work after hours where needed.
- Some understanding of cloud concepts.
For more informaiton, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote #205740