About the role
The role supports the development and implementation of the client's data management activities and data systems strategy.
* Undertake research and synthesise and analyse research findings to support the client's priorities and the strategic management of data.
* Undertake data analysis to support the development of policy, funding models, programs, performance reporting and other priorities.
* Collaborate with other areas of the client and use sophisticated technology to model the impact of reforms and policy decisions.
* Review and analyse data to identify issues and to prepare proposals to improve data
collection processes, accuracy, quality and governance.
* Manage data collections to meet state and national requirements.
* Undertake projects to support the achievement of the client's priorities.
* Prepare quality evidence-based written reports, submissions and correspondence.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 195491.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).