A Leading Financial Services Client is in need of a Data Reporting Analyst with experience in data insights, governance and reporting for their Sydney CBD Office. The requirement is open for either permanent to the client or contract, depending on your preference.
- Strong experience in data reporting using SQL, Excel and Power BI
- MUST have banking or finance experience for the last 3-5 years of their career. Superannuation experience is definitely advantageous
- Python/R would be advantageous
- Ability to receive a brief, have instructions, have the tools, the people that can support and then go and do the reporting that will have meaningful INSIGHTS for the business; putting everything together that has integrity
- Support the facilitation and progress of the reporting capability of division, this includes ensuring efficient collaboration between key internal stakeholders in the prototyping and development of tactical (interim) and strategic business insights assets such as dashboards, reporting, analytical models, and ad hoc analysis
- Support the facilitation and coordination of data usage within the division's business unit, to ensure internally consistent and optimally efficient use of data, as well as accurate alignment with figures published within the broader business.
- Process, cleanse and verify data integrity used for analytics and propose improvements to related teams.
- Act as data steward for the team related data sources and drive data quality improvements as required.
- Support the continued enhancement of solutions to support efficient digital and 'straight-through' capture of business-critical data
- Support the ongoing evolution of member-facing processes, expanding use of digital channels to seize critical data capture opportunities in the most efficient ways possible, whilst preserving CX though accommodating 'choice of channel'
- MUST have extensive data reporting experience
- Microsoft Power BI, including interactive report and dashboard design.
- Excellent People skills - get SME from various people and then have the confidence on what they will present
- Must have tenacity and a problem solver
- Preferably with Superannuation experience - ideal but if not either Banking and Finance. This should be recent and extensive experience for the last 3-5 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, particularly analysis, visualisation, and presentation of data-driven insights.
- Intermediate command of SQL and basic understanding of database design.
- Advanced knowledge of data preparation and staging practices, including ability to design and develop interim ETL data prep/staging.
- Flexible and adaptive mindset
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 207623