Data Reporting Analyst
- Initial 3 month contract with possible extensions
- Work for a global mining giant, with some site travel required
- Seeking strong data analysis experience with ETL tools AND SQL
A leading mining client in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Data Reporting Analyst with strong ETL AND SQL experience for an initial 3 month contract. There is occasional site travel required.
- Strong, recent commercial experience as a Data Reporting Analyst
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database (SQL queries, functions, store procedures, etc)
- Demonstrable experience with ETL processes (Microsoft SQL Server Data tools or Integration)
- Strong understanding of reporting tools (Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services)
- Experience with Data analytics tools (Tableau)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with one or more of the following is desirable: Mining fleet management system, HTML 5 OR .NET programming skills, API and SQL server analysts services
- 42 hour work week
- Role is based between Perth CBD office and has occasional site travel for 2-3 days at length
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 214269)