Our client works within the Superannuation sector, they are currently seeking Reporting analysts to assist with the large volume of work. The organisation is in a Transformational phase with multiple mergers and they are creating an Enterprise Data Solution. There are two opportunities available: 1 Permanent and 1 Contract role (3 months).
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Support the facilitation and coordination of data usage within the Member Growth business unit, to ensure internally consistent and optimally efficient use of data, as well as accurate alignment with figures published within the broader business.
- Supporting system improvement opportunities within Member Growth, in particular those relating to CRM or data capture and usage.
- Process, cleanse and verify data integrity used for analytics and propose improvements to related teams.
- Act as data steward for Member Growth related data sources and drive data quality improvements as required.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Passionate about data
- Stakeholder management skills are a MUST
- Banking/Financial experience - Superannuation experience is advantageous
- SQL, Excel and Power BI are Must - they run a Microsoft shop
- Snow flake - is the cloud data platform
- Python/R would be advantageous
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #207654