Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst (SSRS) to work on a new project, on a 6 month contract starting in January 2019.
As the Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for the development of flexible web based queries and reports using SQL Server Reporting Services. The interface developed will support users in finding historic records and the reproduction of historic clinical reports as well as supporting the ongoing functional requirements of the laboratories and other staff.
- Develop web based reports in SQL Server Reporting Services to facilitate the searching, retrieval and presentation of reports and other legacy system information
- Create and manage schemas in SQL Server to store legacy system data
- Assist with the collection, staging, quality checking and upload of data from legacy systems
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure materials and data are collected and built in accordance with the schedule
- Ensure updated documentation is disseminated to appropriate staff and
- Analyse the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures
- Reviewing existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for reporting needs
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the reporting requirements
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Previous experience with SQL Server in schema creation and management, data loading and data quality assurance
- Previous experience of data migration within a large project.
- Solid data migration technical experience in large complex projects
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in Data Migration processes.
- Experience in document control
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills working with internal and external stakeholders and Infrastructure teams
- Ability to design, plan and manage a data migration process.
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation and loading techniques.
- Work in a flexible and effective manner in a large complex project environment, generally under the pressure of tight deadlines and in an environment of constant change.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.