Our client is a notable not for profit financial institution whose mission is to provide support to disadvantaged demographics with support and seek to offer microfinance programs and products, financial counselling and coaching, family violence support, family and youth programs, playgroups, education programs and community houses.
They are currently seeking a Data reporting Analyst for an initial contract until the end of the financial year (June 30th 2022).
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Identifying and collecting source data from submitted job's on HM Pro system and excel entries
- Sourcing missing data.
- Organising data in to usable formats.
- Analysing data interpret data to find answers to specific questions as per the reporting obligations to the funding body
- Setting up data infrastructure.
- Assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data.
- Developing reports on this information and guidance provided by the team
- Help plan and implement an interim system before the implementation of a new organisation wide CRM solution
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience analysing data and creating reporting in MS Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or informatn, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #244749