Data Quality Assurance Lead
The Data Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for owning technical solutions and processes that assure quality and integrity of data on key data projects and throughout the data analysis lifecycle. The role will require using a broad range of techniques in software testing, systems quality assurance, SDLC management, programming, systems engineering and automation, as well as stakeholder engagement, all with the ultimate goal of assuring and controlling integrity of data that drives analysis and reporting
- 7+ years' experience analysing data across disparate sources
- hands-on experience in data-centric software quality control / QA
- developing and testing analytical data models, data structures and data solutions
- working with SQL and Transact SQL, SSIS packages and ETL systems
- experience modelling data in a data mart or data warehouse environment
- experience influencing cross-functional / virtual teams
- experience maintaining enterprise grade data sets and volumes in the private and public sector.
- experience working with data quality issues and remediation
- Experience working in a rapidly changing environment
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button