Within this role you will be required to:
- Work in a complex environment designing, building and maintaining documentation of client's backup infrastructure across multiple technologies
- Designing and implementing solutions for complex data protection and storage environments
- Advising and documenting the implementation and ongoing management of data protection and storage solutions
- Facilitating continuous improvement of data protection and storage systems
- Providing subject matter expertise in addressing Incident and Problem management
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in EMC data protection suite
- Proven ability in applying technical knowledge to ensure solutions are implemented effectively
- Demonstrated experience in data protection and storage design documentation
- Experience working in Windows and Unix operating systems environment
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 194236
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.