Looking for an experienced Data & Process Analyst
The Data and Process Analyst will be responsible for mapping, modelling, analysing and improvement internal and external processes across the organisation.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks
- Oversee the development of new processes, process maps and technological design
- Facilitate and support workshops, working with stakeholders to define process, identify current issues and develop future state process maps
- Utilise appropriate data, process mining and statistical tools to analyse process performance and root cause analysis
- Execute the quality delivery of agreed opportunities in collaboration with cross functional teams leveraging organisational methodologies
- Develop and implement 'To Be' process maps and artefacts to embed process change
To be considered for this role candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- 3-5 years hands on process re-engineering and continuous improvement experience delivering tangible, sustained business benefits
- Experience in project and change management approaches to deliver and embed change
- Expertise in Business Process Modelling mapping full end to end business processes
- Advanced levels of competency and experience in data analysis, statistical software and business intelligence tools (MS Excel, desired: SAS VA, Tableau or PowerBI)
- Lean Six Sigma - minimum Green Belt qualification.
- Project and Change management - certification or hands on working knowledge of e.g. Agile, PMP, Prince2, Prosci/ ADKAR
- Business Process Modelling - experience with software and notation standards e.g. XSOL, BPMN2.0 or equivalent
- Experience in planning, managing and facilitating workshops, Kaizen events
- Desired: Experience in BPM and Automation
- Desired: Experience in Human Centred Design / Service Design approaches
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #196537