We are looking for individuals with a strong background in Elasticsearch architecture, installation, optimisation and automation including demonstrated experience working within project delivery teams. The applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will operate as a peer in a high performing technical team, and require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Elasticsearch (Elastic Stack or Open Distro)
- Data streaming technologies (Kafka, NiFi, Spark)
- Software development (Python, Scala, Java)
- Automation services (CI/CD platforms, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Operating systems (Linux)
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated technical experience with Elasticsearch to deliver high speed search capabilities across large data assets.
- Highly developed technical skills across the build and optimisation of big data cyber security platforms covering the entire stack (hardware, Linux OS and applications).
- Experience designing, building, and supporting data lake technologies ensuring role-based access controls are enforced and audit is captured.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209875.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.