Our Federal Government Client is Data Modellers to work closely with stakeholders and users to define and analyse data requirements needed to support the projects within the scope of their corresponding information systems
This is a long-term contract for until 30 June 2022 with 2x12 months extensions, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Providing advice on information and data governance and standards;
- Analysing data requirements in order to produce a high quality data model which reflects requirements;
- Documenting all aspects of the data model design;
- Generating development artefacts from the data model;
- Communicating aspects of the data model;
- Supporting developers during development and testing;
- Working with Agile teams and maintaining strong relationships with key business areas.
- using data modelling tools such as ERWin, ER Studio, EA Sparx etc
To be successful in this role, you should have significant hands-on experience developing conceptual, logical, and physical data models with the ability to leverage from, and expand, existing enterprise data models.
It is desirable if you have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a large corporate enterprise data warehouse environment utilising relevant data modelling techniques including relational modelling and dimensional modelling
- Demonstrated experience developing physical data models to be implemented in a Teradata EDW environment
- Experience in data profiling and data analysis to facilitate understanding of underlying data sources
- Experience with Teradata SQL Experience
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #243121
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.