Our client is a federal government department, is taking on new programs of work and require a Data Modeller with Oracle Database experience to join their team on a 12 month contract basis with possibility of extension. Not only will you be working with a great team, this project will have future impact on Australians.
The Data Warehouse data modeller is responsible for producing data models to support data warehouse information requirements. The data models that are required range from landing data models (like source system), through to raw and business vault models and dimensional models. In addition, the data modeller also generates the DDL from ER Studio required for table, view, index and foreign key generation for the Oracle data warehouse databases.
- Develop data management design artifacts, including developing mapping documents for builds in support of business processes and objectives.
- Develop and/or direct the creation of efficient, maintainable and cost/effective databases.
- Prepare and/or direct the creation and maintenance of data management documentation.
- Provide consulting support for IT and Business partners by researching, identifying and applying data management solutions to problems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Australian citizen with baseline clearance
- Demonstrated data modelling experience
- Strong analysis skills
- Experience with XML schema design, ER studio or similar
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Understanding of data modelling principles for data warehouses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to engage and influence stakeholders
If this sounds like you apply now with your latest resume in Word format. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.