Our client has established a dominant presence within the Insurance industry, they are currently seeking for a Data Modeler to join on a 12 Month Contract. In this role, you would be involved a large Data Warehouse implementation.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Design ETL via source-to-target mapping and design documents that consider security, performance tuning and other best practices
- Analysing and translating business needs into long-term solution data models.
- Evaluating existing data systems.
- Working with the development team to create conceptual data models and data flows.
- Developing best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Reviewing modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implementing data strategies and developing physical data models.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Extensive experience as a BI Data Modeller, specialising in dimensional data modelling (implementing Kimball methodology to design data marts - bus matrix, star schemas, conformed dimensions, etc.)
- Experience with modelling BI Semantic Layers - modelling SnowFlake datasets will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of traditional/modern BI/DW, ETL and metadata concepts.
- Significant hands-on experience in developing enterprise scale conceptual, Logical and physical data models definition. Ability to use, adopt and expand enterprise data models and their implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in using data modelling tools such as Sparx EA, Erwin, or similar.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #240416