Data Modeller to capture and model data requirements, data definitions as well as data mappings to ensure data accuracy and integrity across applications and platforms. You will contribute to the development and evolution of the Enterprise Data Model to provide a holistic view of our corporate data holdings.
Salary package on offer: 120 k + super
- Builds productive stakeholder relationships to gather requirements, understand core business rules and articulate data model design logic and methodology
- Analyses and designs conceptual and logical data models to translate business requirements into data solutions
- Works collaboratively and contributes to the development and implementation of data management and integrity policies and procedures
- Possesses knowledge of data architecture and data modelling, including data structure, data operation, data management and governance
- Has familiarity with or a proven ability to quickly acquire the skills and knowledge to use data modelling tools and data technologies such as Enterprise Architect Sparx, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata and DB2 / UDB
- Develops and enhances data modelling capability in a team environment through coaching others, providing performance feedback and knowledge sharing
Please note: this role requires a Baseline security clearance.
For more details call Elisha Saggar / Donna Prince on 30037646 and quote the job number 205926.