Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Data Modeler to join its IT team.
You will be responsible for providing information and data expertise for business systems and data insights. You will lead the design of information related solution architecture recommendations, integrations, schematics and planning.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or relevant discipline
- Previous experience in data modeling
- Demonstrated expertise in Information Architecture definition, strategy and adoption across organisations with varied data sources and multi-channel data consumption requirements
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of real-time analytics, data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries, including the use of related underlying technologies such as Big Data platforms real-time ETL platforms.
- Knowledge and experience in following, including but not limited to, will be well regarded:
- Microsoft data technology and platforms, including but not limited to Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, SQL Services
- Enterprise Data Modeling tools such as Erwin Data Modeller, Datalog, etc.
For more info contact Aparna on firstname.lastname@example.org