Our client is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. They are recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. Renowned for guiding clients on their digital transformation journeys, multiplying their capabilities and helping them harness the power of innovation to thrive on change.
The Data Migration Services Deployment Specialist will work with the wider Data Migration team including onshore and offshore teams, following standard UK processes to support the loading data into the environment for deployment projects. The role may require your involvement in multiple, complex deployments covering a typical project life cycle from pre-sales and early engagement through to go-live and post go-live activities.
- Observe and work with UK team member(s) to learn business processes, configuration items, related to PAS
- Provide input to the refinement of the UK deployment methodology for the ANZ region
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to management and peers within the Data Migration team and external teams (Project Managers, Account teams etc.)
- Delivery of workshops, presentations and reports to the client
- Participate in all data loads throughout the entire deployment process.
- Worked in Health sector
- Can follow a well-defined deployment methodology and process.
- Experienced in migration of data from third party applications into client's products
- Able to analyse data issues and suggest fixes to be applied throughout the load process.
- Understanding of project planning and the ability to advise Project Managers through the deployment process
Please note, this role is a 'mobile' role which will require travel to Wangaratta with hotel stays.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference number # 204518.