<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>This large Queensland organisation is currently seeking an experienced Data Migration Lead to assist with the implementation of additional ERP, EAM and related building blocks to further replace the current versions of Ellipse with SAP cloud-based software solutions. The building blocks collectively form the organisations digital portfolio.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working as the Data Migration Program Lead across multiple programs, including asset works, finance & more
- Managing a mixture of internal and external staff and ensure the effective alignment and co-ordination of data migration activities to an agreed schedule
- Developing and managing data migration project plans and schedules
- Risk and issue management and escalation.
- Ensuring data migration resources, capacity and dependencies are managed for successful delivery.
- Providing accurate and timely status reporting.
- Developing succinct issues / options papers to facilitate decision-making by steering and executive committees.
- Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders and senior management.
- Effectively lead teams to deliver data preparation and migration activities to a successful outcome.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a data migration project manager on large complex ICT projects, with SAP ERP/EAM experience.
- Experience in migrating legacy data into SAP Preventative Maintenance, Finance and Supply Chain Management modules
- Recent experience of coordinating activities across various program work streams to ensure an effective, efficient, and integrated approach to data migration activities.
- Recent experience of managing trial conversions, data cleansing, mapping, data reconciliation and data resolution activities
- Demonstrated ability in managing a mix of technical and non-technical staff including vendor resources.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, senior management and project team members.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure, fast paced, environment.
- Experience in the following would also be advantageous:
- Experience in being hands on with data migration design and build activities.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects leveraging a variety of development / delivery methodologies.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady on 3003 7629 quoting reference 238422.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close Wednesday 22nd September.