Our Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of an experienced Data Migration and Analysis SME for a contract role. This is an initial engagement until December 2019 and is working from our Client's Barton Offices.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing complex data migration tasks from heterogeneous databases including SQL Server and Lotus Notes.
- Developing data reconciliation processes and artefacts.
- Developing complex reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Raise defects as required and actively be involved in the defect management process.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in large data migration projects.
- SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services and Lotus Notes experience and a high level of experience of data migration staging and ETL processes.
- Experience in development and performance tuning of queries and databases using SQL Server.
- Ability to understand and deconstruct complex data structures to determine a desired and efficient business focused outcome.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing business data reconciliation plans and reconciliation summary reports.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 193342.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.