Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Data Migration Analyst to work on a new project, on a 6 month contract, starting in January 2019.
The Data Migration Analyst is responsible for the schema creation and data importation of legacy system data. This may involve consulting with stakeholders and identifying business needs, analysing source systems, assessing data quality, assessing and contributing to design and development of data mapping and business rules for data migration.
A skilled and experienced Data Migration Analyst is required to complete this work.
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience with SQL Server in schema creation and management, data loading and data quality assurance
- Previous experience of data migration within an eHealth project.
- Solid data migration technical experience in large complex projects
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate large volumes of work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in Data Migration processes.
- Experience in document control
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills working with internal and external stakeholders and Infrastructure teams
- Ability to design, plan and manage a data migration process.
- Knowledge of data extraction, transformation and loading techniques.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, in particular the demonstrated ability to document the data migration process
- Work in a flexible and effective manner in a large complex project environment, generally under the pressure of tight deadlines and in an environment of constant change.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation.